Thursday, April 15, 2010

Struggling...

Yesterday was really a challenge, I didn't feel very good and had quite a headache near the end of the day. Ended up having 11oz of spicy V8 and a cup of soup at night - all of which was enough for me to gain a lb!!! I'm up to 257 today and pretty frustrated with that. I am, however, going to keep mixing in some juice.

Hopefully I can add in a couple glasses of juice each day to feel better and still reap the majority of the benefits of the fast. We shall see. I am kind of breaking fast a little early, though - I've made it a while not smoking, not having caffeine, and not eating. I absolutely have a new lease on how I view food, and while I still have cravings for crap I am very excited about eating healthy. My kitchen is overflowing with fresh produce right now :)

No comments: