Sunday, April 11, 2010

Early to Rise...

Well, I have to work for a few minutes this morning so I'm up bright and early - actually waiting on work now to see if they're ready for me. I feel good, been getting plenty of rest as well.

The weight is down a couple lbs this morning, weighing in at 264, which is a 6lb loss in 5 days - this is exciting, and more along the lines of what I had expected. I'm mostly recovered from Thursday's gym routine, so this is just in time for this morning's bowling league. I also have bowling tomorrow night, so my next gym should be Tuesday morning. I think I will start over with the same split, doing squats, BP, and OP, and shooting for dead lifts and inverted rows on Wednesday. This should leave me time for cardio Tuesday morning as that's a work from home day for me.

I've been a bit remiss on my water intake over the weekend, seems it is more of a challenge when I'm not just sitting at a desk that's 20ft from a water fountain. I'll have to be better on my other work at home days this week. I'm also considering another salt water flush Monday night (the previous one seems to still be working a little every now and then!).

No comments: