Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Juice Man Cometh...

So I made it through day one!!

Also, I bought a juicer at walmart today, they have a GE for $39 that seems to be a pretty good model, though loud as hell. I juiced a bunch of lemons, with the skin on, and am curious to see how it tastes tomorrow.

Today the cravings were there, and evil me tried to convince misguided me that it's really okay to eat one meal a day. Thankfully I didn't believe that crap, because if I actually want to do some sort of fast/cleanse where I achieve mental clarity and a new viewpoint, I kinda have to do this right.

I am planning on hitting the gym in the morning. I've packed clothes and a towel for tomorrow, and set out my work out pants and a t-shirt (and socks) for heading to the gym. The plan is to actually walk the dog a bit in the morning, maybe 15-20min, to get out and enjoy the sun. I've set my alarm for 5am; wish me luck!

Here's hoping tomorrow will be a bit easier!

PS- I drank about 16oz of water with about 2tsp of salt in it... I don't think that was entirely what's called for, but that's about all I will manage for the first time. Perhaps tomorrow night will be a little more successful.

No comments: