Saturday, April 17, 2010

Back To The Grind

Well yesterday was a day off of the gym (I didn't really want it, but figured it was a good idea), and I also ate relatively normally.  I had some juice in the morning, lots of veggies during the day, some fatty sag paneer and clam chowder for lunch, and some late night anti-pasta and carrots with hummus while I movied.  Consequently, 3lb gain this morning!!!!  I'm at 260 and am going to try to buzz back down to 257 in the next couple days so I don't record a gain in the little spreadsheet I'm tracking all this stuff in at work...  We shall see.

So Today...  I'm headed off to DMV to register my car shortly (I should get there about 45minutes early, so that will pretty much suck).  Then going to return some car parts I bought on the way to the New Haven Farmer's Market (in Wooster Square).  After that I'm planning to gym.  I want to lift, so maybe squats/bench/incline followed by some cardio.  It's cold outside again so I probably won't be riding the bike until later in the week.

I'm off to throw together some eggs on toast and run out!

No comments: