Sunday, April 18, 2010

FML!

Yeah, so my luck is pretty much legendary.

Cut to last night.  Roommate is home, offers to jump start my car for me.  We head out and I reach in to pop the hood - has some issues with this, usually takes a few tries.  Second pull and SNAP!  cable breaks.  Soooo.....  Now I have a car with a dead battery, and am unable to pop the hood to jump it.  MOTHER FUCKER.

Conveniently there is this cool tool that plugs into the cigarette lighter to charge/jump your car and that would be awesome, but it does not seem to be sold at any brick-and-mortar stores, only online.  My friend is supposedly coming by this morning to help out, hoping to be able to pop the hood somehow...

Until then :(

Oh, did at least get a bike ride in this morning, maybe about 4 mi.

No comments: