Monday, April 19, 2010

Less Food, More Exercise. STAT.

Well, everything worked out with the car yesterday, it turned out that part of the plastic handle enclosure broke, and once removed I was able to open the hood.  I'll have to find that piece to replace it soonish.

Now this morning I weighed in at 264.  I expected a gain, but that is a bit much!  I ate rather poorly this weekend and didn't get much exercise in.  I was going to head for a bike ride this AM, but for whatever reason (getting paged and working for an hour at 1AM probably didn't help), I felt crappy when the alarm went off at 5 and opted for another hour of sleep.

So....  Now I have to crack down and get into a routine of good eating and regular gymming.

1 comment:

makingthebest08 said...

Well good luck to it. Hope you will achieve it. It really takes some determination and discipline to achieve your goals.