Sunday, November 25, 2007

It caught up with me!

Well I gained a pound this morning, much to my dismay. I was holding steady and figured I'd weathered Thanksgiving without a hitch but it appears I was not correct. Not a big deal, but it puts the pressure on to meet my end of year goal. I ended up hitting legs a bit too hard last week, and thinking some cardio would help I hopped on the elliptical for 45min Friday. Too much resistance though, b/c today I'm still sore and my knee is giving me trouble. Probably take tomorrow off.

Other than that, things are going great! The holiday was fun and good to see family, I'm pretty settled in the new place and looking forward to staying good on this blog. The tough things, I'm lacking some motivation to completely finish unpacking and to work on this part-time gig I have, and money is tight as hell. All this will straighten out, but it's frustrating right now. Enjoy!

Do it right or don't do it.

No comments: