Monday, November 26, 2007

Goals, comments, etc.

I talk about goal setting a lot, how about I actually set some?

I posted these goals in another forum, but want to get the most accountability I can out of these. I'm a little concerned about breaking the first one (the weight loss part), but I do think I can do it.

GOAL 1 - end of 2007 (I'd be happy w/ jan 2 or so):
*lose 12lbs to be under 260.
*BP 135 for 8 reps (11/25/07 - doing 2 reps and 3rd assisted)

GOAL 2 - couch to 5k program. Start in mid-january or latest feb 1.

GOAL long term - participate in sprint triathlon (I'm thinking for my bday in September)

GOAL long term 2 - Be at 190 weight by Sep 10, 2008 (31st bday).

And on the subject of comments; I don't know if anyone is reading this, but if you are please feel free to comment. Knowing that people are visiting and hearing the feedback really helps to motivate me to keep this going and to stay on track. Don't be shy! :)

Do it right or don't do it.

No comments: