Saturday, January 19, 2008

Who is this guy?

Uh, yeah; sorry... I haven't been here in a while and since Tim lived up to his word and commented on my poor blogging, I must live up to mine and actually start being somewhat consistent :)

In regards to my last post and dips, I did two sets of 12 from the edge of the bench yesterday, and then moved to the assisted dip machine with my workout buddies and did 3 sets to failure there (with 100lbs assist, though I will be dropping that amount at every workout from here on).

So, a bit has changed! I haven't lost much weight since my last post (in scale terms), but I have made progress. I put on a bunch of muscle by training exclusively with weights for about six weeks. I'm now past that routine and am working primarily cardio, with 2 days per week set aside to do a modified Stronglifts 5X5 program; more on that another time.

So, welcome back ME, and look forward to more updates here!

1 comment:

Tim Wilson said...

Good for you! I gots you in my Feed Reader so I will be watching for your posts! Keep up the good work!